Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Twofer

Today, I'm going to do two blog posts because....I kinda feel like it. This first one might be a normal post per say. Its more of hey this is what my playlist looks like right now. When I say my playlist, it isn't the entire playlist. I have a list of thousands of songs. Its more of a hey this is what my mind set is at. So here it is.

1. Four Winds by Bright Eyes (I know I generally don't like them but I really like this)
2. Sodajerk by Buffalo Tom
3. Do I Have Your Attention by the Blood Arm
4. Grown So Ugly by the Black Keys
5. West Coast by Coconut Records
6. Good Golly Miss Molly by Little Richard
7. Dirty Little Rockstar by the Cult
8. Black and White Town by the Doves
9. Summer Bonfire by the Great Lakes Myth Society
10. Taper Jean Girl by the Kings of Leon
11. Fuzz by Mucc
12. I Need to Wake Up by Melissa Etheridge (I know, right?)
13. Bodysnatchers by Radiohead
14. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and its Reprise by the Beatles
15. Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games by (Of Montrea)
16. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones
17. Love, Reign O'er Me by the Who
18. Extreme Ways by Moby
19. Lucky Man by the Verve
20. Mad World (Alternate Version) remixed by Roland Orzbal
21. Ordinary World covered by Fenix TX
22. Champaign Supernova by Oasis.

Crazy huh, and 22...yes too long but hey I break my own rules thanks.

No comments: