Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas is over (And Brian misses the yule log)

Happy belated Holidays everyone.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Even if you aren't Christian I hope you had a good Christmas. There's no reason why Jewish people can't have a good time eating Chinese food and watching movies.

1. Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn are getting divorced. Jackpot! Now is the time for me to make my move on Princess Buttercup. To take a line from Tom Hanks, "I might not be a smart man Jenny (Robin Wright Penn), but I know what love (a quick rebound relationship) is." All I need now is for Veronica Vaughn from Billy Madison to get a divorce from Pete Sampras.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/28/penns.divorcing/index.html?iref=newssearch

2. How important does a female actress have to be for us to care about them getting arrested? If your answer is "Not very" then I have good news for you. Over the holidays, Mischa Barton, filled with the Christmas spirit (which apparently in this case is a mix of controlled drugs, marijuana, and alchohol) was arrested. Mischa, how is that decision to leave the O.C. working out for you?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318538,00.html

P.S. Mischa, I almost forgot that I was supposed to relay a message to you. Robert Downey Jr. called and said he wanted his decision making ability back.

3. Oliver Stone is in Columbia helping to rescue hostages. How long is it going to be until the right-wing media comes out saying there are no hostages in Columbia and it's all a liberal conspiracy.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/30/stone.colombia/index.html

That's all for now. I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I wasn't dead. I will be back in the near future with reviews of movies I have seen recently.

No comments: