I've decided that in order to become a legitimate blog, what we need is a contest to pick an official girl of our blog. A Nancy Drew to our Mr. Brooks.
There are two rules for being the official girl o' the blog (as the say in Ireland.)
1) They cannot be under 18. This is obvious because if not explicitly illegal, it is at least immoral to pick a minor to represent us.
2) They cannot be over 19. As we all know, celebrity girls do nothing in their twenties except for drugs, rehab, and jailtime. (See Lohan, Richie, Hilton, Spears, etc.)
While anyone is welcome to submit a nomination, I thought I would get the ball rolling with three submissions of my own.
1) Alyson Michalka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyson_Michalka)
2) Emma Stone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Stone)
3) Princess Beatrice of York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Beatrice_of_York)
Vote early and vote often. The person who gets the most votes will be the official Miss Drew until retirement age (their 20th birthday)