1. As we all now know, the Patriots have been recording other teams signals. Apparently the Patriots' coach just misinterpreted what was allowed in the PATRIOT Act. The only people who should be able to know what's going on in our personal lives are god and George W. Bush (although they are not necessarily different)
2. In celebrity news (with more street cred than Chris' list) Trick Daddy was arrested in Miami.
Apparently Trick loves the kids, but not the adults (at least those in strip clubs)
3. In other rapper news, Master P wants kids to stay in school. http://www.charlotte.com/200/story/277225.htmlDon't forget kids, if you drop out of school your life will be terrible. The best you could possibly hope for without a high school diploma is to be one of the highest paid people in entertainment.
4. For those of you who don't know, or who didn't read the above article, Master P's son's name is Romeo (formerly Lil Romeo). I only bring this up because Romeo, back in his Lil phase, did one of my favorite covers (samples?)
5. As Chris said, we have been watching Freaks and Geeks. It's fun to watch partially because it's actually a really good show, but also because it's crazy to look at all of the stuff the cast has done since the show.
6. Clemson is now 2-0 with a game coming up tomorrow against the Furman University Paladins. I have heard rumore that Furman used to be the Christian Knights instead of the Paladins. This woul dmake the abbreviation for Furman University Christian Knights quite humorous and inappropriate (F.U.C.K.) I don't know if this is true, but I have heard it from reliable sources and it amuses me.