Friday, September 14, 2007

Moira Kelly (Hakuna Matata, bitches)

You may be wondering why in God's name did I title my post after an obscure actress? Well so am I but such is life. Actually I'm not wondering, Moira Kelly (1 season Mandy Hampton West Wing girl) was in the Lion King (Which has an amazing cast that I never thought about until now). Robert (fellow blogger) and I were watching the President speech last night and were mocking him by saying that his advisers give him updates on Iraq via scenes from the Lion King. I kinda got the impression of Hakuna Matata, bitches. It was a ridiculous speech filled with things promised years ago about Iraq and it became more and more apparent that there really isn't a plan for Iraq. He's going to wait it out and act like no worries. Then when a Democrat has to pull out, it'll be all the liberal people's fault. Hakuna Matata Bitches.

1. I'm finding that Fred Thompson doesn't have an opinion on much except for vague ideas that I think every presidential candidate supports except for Newt Gingrich. I mean wanting an united country is a bit cliche now that Obama did that years ago. I want to see that guy (Gingrich) who says I want a divided country and I want to poison people.

2. Why do people think the GOP wants to talk to minorities? Why did they cancel their forum at the black college? I think you know the answer. The GOP Univision debate is canceled. Really, is that shocking? Its a group of rich, white, and Christian males who belong to a party that loves rich white people.

3. So celebrity news early today because its hilarious and disturbing. What the hell did Courtney Love do to her lips? Earlier last month, Amy Winehouse fought a vampire or werewolf (see previous post about her battle damage). Now she looks like something from a horror movie.4. Holy god, OJ back in the news! Apparently, he's being questioned in a hotel room break in in Vegas. The room apparently had lots of sports memorabilia. He is a suspect.

5. So I did not watch High School the Musical 1 or 2 but apparently Vanessa Hudgens did some nude photos and is in constant repentance. She's canceling appearances and such. Y'know you DUI and then you go on media parade. You take nude photos and you might as well killed someone.

6. As if I needed another reason to watch baseball, Alyssa Milano is going to do some MLB reporting. Bring on the "Who's the Boss" jokes!

7. You may be asking what is this photo? That would be Sting from the Police hiding from cameras as he left a famous German brothel. Maybe visiting Roxane!? Oh the Roxane jokes are great. Maybe learning new yoga techniques? So much for the happy married rock star who probably could get every girl on the planet but was happy with his wife.

8. Britney Spears is in talks with the Emmys to apologize for giving an almost infinite amount of jokes about her VMA performance.

9. Okay personal bitching time. I love Jolly Rancher screaming sours. They're amazing. Unfortunately, half the bag is cherry flavored. Seriously, I like the cherry flavor but it doesn't compete with watermelon, orange, or apple. What gives?

10. Review coming later. I'm seeing Shoot em Up tonight.

PS. Happy Birthday Lauren. Everyone's present to Lauren would be to punch or mock publicly a person wearing those god awful crock plastic shoes.

2 comments:

Lauren McK said...

I hate those shoes.

Except on Mario Batalli. But that's because I imagine his food is awesome and he's been wearing them before anyone else. And I still hate them on him, but I'll begrudingly allow him to continue to wear them.

Frank Gaffer said...

My birthday present to Lauren is to allow her to join my survivor's group after the Zombie Apocalypse. Together, we shall lay waste to the hordes of the unliving!

Yes, I am back on my Zombie Apocalypse kick. I go through this phase like every 6 months.