Thursday, September 27, 2007

Isn't It Ironic



i·ro·ny1

Pronunciation Key- [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
–noun, plural -nies.


an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.


It's interesting that I'm "the bad guy." For voting for Norm Coleman three times. Not when I was conspiring to cheat to make Joe Lieberman lose. I didn't get fatwa-ded for that because that was in fact Scott who wanted to cheat to make that happen.
So I suppose it's ok for some to cheat and not for others. Shame.
Rediculous statements, fatwas, What's next Scott? Are you going to declare there aren't any homosexuals in your and Jim's apartment?
Moving On
1. Is the birdman ready to fly?
2. Can you spin so hard you get racist? (My other option was, "M-Fer, bring me some racism")
3. This is no longer timely, but it still amuses me. I miss you Scotty Evil.
4. This is Mike Gronowski's candidate. (p.s. he kinda scares me)
5. This was in my local paper. Either I don't under stand or it's completly unfunny.

1 comment:

Frank Gaffer said...

Well played sir.

Oh, and there are no homosexuals in mine and Jim's apartment. We just don't have that phenomenon. I don't know who told you that.

I'm Scott McMahan, and I approve this message.