From: “Michelle Malkin”
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:04:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Michelle no longer on the Factor?
I made the decision to quit appearing on the O’Reilly show in response to the poor handling of the Geraldo Rivera matter (the staged “apology” on The Factor was a complete farce). I won’t go into details, but please know that your support means a lot to me. You can catch me on other Fox News shows and read my daily blog posts and weekly columns at MichelleMalkin.com.
This woman, if she can be considered human, is venomous and filled with rage. She has such infamous hits as "skeptical of the Bill of Rights," "prisoner suicides in Guantanamo Bay" are funny, and releasing addresses of people she doesn't agree with on the internet so her wack job followers like the recent SCHIP kid. She went and stalked that kid personally.
so before the list.
1. Rudy says preparedness is key for all crises...including alien attacks..Yeah he gets asked about alien attacks within that preparedness section...while true, though I don't know anything about alien attacks outside of Independence Day and War of the Worlds. PS. Imagine him doing the Bill Pullman speech and its kinda funny...Speaking of preparedness, wouldn't that mean you don't keep your strategy center in the most visible and tallest structure? Just checking because Rudy shouldn't talk about preparedness.
2. Paul Krugman is quickly becoming one of my favorite commentators. Read this op-ed.
3. I have an apology to make for something. For years, I've said I liked Tucker Carlson and defended him in that I don't agree with him on much or anything but he seems like an alright guy and decent to carry on the dialogue. I was wrong. He joined Paul Krugman on Bill Maher, a favorite show of mine, and just came off as an ass. I swear punching him in the face would have been worth it.
4. Yes, I am a cliche liberal and I read the New York Times. STEPHEN COLBERT HAS AN OP-ED THIS WEEK! He hijacked Maureen Dowd's.
5. Heartbreak Kid looks like a shitty movie. Ben Stiller hasn't been able to carry a movie on his own in years. But why does the executive producer think the movie failed? Master Chief. Seriously, they think Halo 3 killed it...That's moronic and/or an acknowledgment that Halo is that awesome.
6. I hate Minnesota. Fucking Canada Jr.
7. I love that in college football its bad to be number 1...because you're bound to fall soon.
8. Prince Abdulla Al-Khalifa of Bahrain (Wealthiest guy in world with Playboy bunnies being held hostage) is suing Michael Jackson saying that he violated his contract to do two albums and a weird broadwayesque play. I love it when people like Prince Abdulla Al-Khalifa of Bahrain use the legal system like that when they've got a host of human rights violations.
9. Jerry Hall, once married to Mick Jagger, is writing a tell all....this should be interesting. With Harrison's ex writing a tell all and now Jagger's, I'll be about 40 when I hear about the one on Amy Winehouse.
10. At a tribute to Julia Roberts Brad Pitt and George Clooney did a Larry Craig spoof. Here's how it went.
"George Clooney wasn't able to make it, but he sent a video tribute. Gushing over his Ocean's costar while sitting in a bathroom stall, Clooney suddenly found himself in a Sen. Larry Craig situation. Someone was in the next stall trying to tap shoes with the Hollywood hunk.
When Clooney jumped up and quickly opened the stall door next to him, he found the culprit to be Brad Pitt!A wide-eyed Pitt joked, "I have a wide stance."