- What's he that wishes so?
- My cousin Westmorland. No, my fair cousin:
- If we are marked to die, we are enow
- To do our country loss; and if to live,
- The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
- God's will, I pray thee, wish not one man more.
- By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
- Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
- It ernes me not if men my garments wear;
- Such outward things dwell not in my desires:
- But if it be a sin to covet honour,
- I am the most offending soul alive.
- No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England:
- God's peace, I would not lose so great an honour
- As one man more, methinks, would share from me
- For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more.
- Rather proclaim it presently through my host,
- That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
- Let him depart. His passport shall be made
- And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
- We would not die in that man's company
- That fears his fellowship to die with us.
- This day is called the Feast of Crispian:
- He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
- Will stand a-tiptoe when the day is named,
- And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
- He that shall see this day and live t'old age,
- Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
- And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian":
- Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars
- And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
- Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
- But he'll remember with advantages
- What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
- Familiar in his mouth as household words
- Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
- Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
- Be in their flowing cups freshly remembered.
- This story shall the good man teach his son;
- And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
- From this day to the ending of the world,
- But we in it shall be remember'd;
- We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
- For he today that sheds his blood with me
- Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
- This day shall gentle his condition:
- And gentlemen in England now abed
- Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
- And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
- That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day. (IV, iii)
2. With all these complaints about how much SCHIP costs, its funny that only one Republican showed up to a hearing about the costs of the Iraq War. The White House says it isn't worried about the number either. Ironically, the Republican Presidential candidates debated who was better with money too recently. Thanks for not being responsible.
3. Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, had her testimony altered in a panel about the impact on public health by global warming. The White House seriously changed the concerns to benefits. Yay, you know whats a benefit is? Massive fires in California...oh I actually don't know what the word benefit means. The White House says people who die from cold will benefit...oy
4. Faux News threw out the idea that Al Qaeda caused the fires in California. Really...I mean really...They cited a recent document in an article that thought Al Qaeda would start forest fires in a series of states (California wasn't one of them). What they don't tell you is that by recent, they mean four years ago by a writer who doesn't work at the paper anymore. But you know Faux, if there's fear there must be Al Qaeda. I'm scared of committal relationships, should I blame Al Qaeda?
5. Britney Spears alert! She never paid her back up dancers for the greatest worst performance in years at the VMAs.
6. Amy Winehouse says as her confidence goes down her hair gets bigger. Weird. I wonder if that's true for Marge Simpson.
7. Rudy Giuliani is rooting for the Red Sox...I know how insane is that? While I actually understand the whole rooting for your league and all. Yankees fans don't root for Red Sox under any terms and vice versa is true. Red Sox fans would boo Lou Gehrig during his speech. There's legitimate venom. Rudy, do you want to remind New York why they don't like you?
8. I was watching How I Met Your Mother (a show I love), and Barney introduced a chart that is important for the survival of mankind. The crazy to hot ratio for women. Its brilliant and true. The craziness must stay proportionate to the hotness. Simple right? How come we never really figure it out?
9. I bought the parts to my new computer...yup geekasm. Beware internet...shit just got real...okay I don't listen to myself...ever.
10. I think I am the only person I know who watches Dirty Sexy Money. I'll admit I actually enjoy it though I started watching it and still watch it because of that odd crush I have for Samaire Armstrong. Do you have a show that you continue to watch for all the wrong reasons? I have a dozen...but tv and me have an absurd love.