1. For those of you who don't watch TV, but care about celebrity news, Britney Spears lost custody of her kids yesterday. You know your life is a joke when people determine you are less responsible than Kevin Federline. By the time the kids turn 5 I think they will be more mature than either of these excuse for parents. Hollywood should really require it's residents to get permits before they are allowed to have kids.
(p.s. this is the start of a blog post linking solely to CNN.com)
2. Anita Hill is in the news again. Mostly because Clarence (Scalia2) Thomas brought her up again.
3. More proof the South is better. (Cue whistling theme song.)
4. Maybe we should pretend to discover oil in Sudan, so we can get more people to care.
5. CNN did a list of seven President's noone remembers. This list includes the ever charismatic Millard Fillmore, who I believe had a Vice President named Frerotte Shinklegruben.